CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

this is a previous post which had been done to death..but this...

1. 926 Posts.
    this is a previous post which had been done to death..but this is my take on CCCO

IMO
    2 things need to be considered when buying options

are you LT or ST.

LT:
    This can be a important factor if you are looking to convert the oppies into shares, if you chose to convert the oppies you would have a montary mindset and know perfectly well you'll be paying a preium for the purchase and strike of ccco..

This could appise people who are looking for the extra leverage and don't mind paying the purchase perium for:
    1 leverage
    2 time frame
    3 expected growth.

And then there is the value for money mindset.
    This is where people are not in a position to either pay for a preium/strike or just think it's lodgic/convieant to pay upfront or want to be included in further capital raising, these people would buy ccc...

Then you have the ST who just look at the percentage and leverage...(please see examples below)

ccc rises buy 0.001 = you get a 1.4% increase
    if
    ccco rises buy 0.001(same) you get a percentage incresase of exacctley 2%
    This mean for evey 0.001 ccc and ccco rise/falls ccco increase 30% more then the heads from a percentage point of view only, this means ccco will compound and grow faster then ccc, bere this in mind i haven't even include my leverage examples...

Leverage exaple

i have $1000 dollers.
    This will get me 13,513 ccc or exactley 20,000 ccco this means you can get 30% more units for the same value..

or in other words
    20,000 X 0.001 = $20rise in value or 2%
    or
    13,513 x 0.001= $13.51 rise in value or 1.4%
    (did Dr AC not predict a 235% increase,this is a no brainer)

I hold both oppies and even more heads...

i personally think oppies are more agresive in there rises becaue:
    1 the growth is 30% stronger
    &
    2 the leverage is 30% stronger

that would be a 60% advantage over the heads..
    If i was a trader i would use my above forumla to decide which of the 2 i'll purchase..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.