CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

CCC is only turn around if it can show at least 2 quarters where...

1. 1,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    CCC is only turn around if it can show at least 2 quarters where their production makes a net profit.

Their debt is a worry. There would be the interest that comes with the debt as well.

Only once production revenue starts to pay off the debt naturally (including the incurred interest) will the company be ok.

CCC is still on the precipice. I do see their situation being a little better than say 3-6 months ago.

Once CCC does turn I can see that Village Main will most likely take out CCC for cheap. The share registry of CCC is not that tight so a lowish bid may see them get across the line.

For people who has had a cost entry base of 30-40c+ its going to be hard to see their money. If you are talking a cost entry base of 4c (give 10% each way) it may be a punt. Note its a PUNT.

If people want to buy CCC then you are banking on a possible turnaround by year end. While CCC is in a better position today than 3-4 months ago but it still has a long way to go so its high risk.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.