CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

I will agree with others here and say the next 6months.Well I...

1. 1,950 Posts.
    I will agree with others here and say the next 6months.
    Well I have heard that before. Spilt milk or broken and missed deadlines and hard dilution is what we are upset about.

And yes every 6 months I sit here waiting for turn around and completion of all the past stuff that is months and some cases years behind.

CallandPut CCC need to be honest with holders and they would have a better chance in getting rid of upset people.

Growing too fast and not pausing for growth with great dilution is what is really hurting holders, past and present.

If it has to be done, well put the shares in escrow and restore faith that someone else isnt gonna dump in the market and walk away.

Yes this year could be good, but past and current activities is loosing more trust as the support for sp dissapears.

I still have a large holding, but worth bugger all and would like it to succeed, But show me how the sp will go forward with the Okap connection and the past.

Need a pure flush out and be far away from Okap, But I guess that will never happen.

How about an udated top 20 account!
    How about Socius tell us how many shares they have!
    Columbia!
    Is there a dealine when dilution will stop!
    And more importantly when will they give me the money back that I lost becasue of dilution and missed deadlines. :)

I will sell my shares and walk away when the Okap team have left and the sp rises the same day!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.