CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

hmmmm.. i'm quietly bullish CCC will be a star in 2011. however,...

1. Jus
    1,379 Posts.
    hmmmm.. i'm quietly bullish CCC will be a star in 2011. however, comparing CCC to CEY?? can't be done. only one thing can be compared is the spot price exposure. (IMO)

(prior T/O) as far as i remember, 85% CEY production went to domestic market (the nsw govn.) and price was locked-in at $72 or was it $75 p/t?? until end of 2012. although CEY has higher production numbers than NHC and WHC, mcap was significantly lower (market bully), only around $2.5 bil compared to WHC $3.8 bil and NHC $4.8 bil. mr. market didn't like the idea CEY only has 15% (spot price) export market exposure. banfu (or banpu??) however saw value in CEY (after copenhagen summit broke down), did their DD, CEY has 2 more projects ready to go into production, and not contracted to domestic market(1 near gladstone, can't remember the other)-- hence $$$ kaching kaching! 100% exposure to spot market price.

CCC currently has 2 mines in production, export/domestic ratio around 33%/67%. end of 2011 target (from presentation), 4 mines in production, ratio export/domestic is around 43%/57%. so, CCC is in a better position due to greater exposure to spot price.. and growing in a fast pace:)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.