CCE 7.50% 4.3¢ carnegie clean energy limited

Hi all, It took me all day to get my head around the SA tender...

1. 93 Posts.
    Hi all,

It took me all day to get my head around the SA tender award announced today. The first thing I will say is congratulations to Tesla and Neoen for winning the tender and I think as much as CCE folks are quite disappointed with the result we wish you all the best with the challenging install for the sake of the industry. I think the world is watching how his unfolds.

The thing that ercks me the most is that this project was awarded to internationals. It is an Australian project so why not award this to an Australian entity? I can't imagine how MO or Fitzy are feeling today after all energy put into our business. I felt only marginally better when I read that local SA labour will be utilised but all I can say to the operators is make sure you bloody pay your tax here. The work is conducted here so you pay the tax here.

Then I start to wonder about the morals and ethics of 1) offering such an offer as we will build it in 100 days or it will be free! And 2) accepting an offer of that nature. Look it's done now but I truly hope this rush job doesn't turn into a disaster because that will tarnish this industry and ruin future prospects in this country.

To the CCE Group, we will keep moving forward and look for the next opportunity. We've put the time and money into the investment and research so there is no better business to engage then that of CCE to develop any level of renewable energy project.

Have a good weekend everyone and there will be more opportunities in the future such as the new one we won today for Australian Defence

Best regards

Wolf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.003(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $13.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 4.0¢ $13.67K 331.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 306525 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 225 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.