CCE 4.55% 4.2¢ carnegie clean energy limited

CCE media, page-10

1. 9,176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 802
    Summary by a mate is in my post above

It is a lightweight show with lots of pretty images and does a really shallow overview of any technology's it features and has a 50% focus on the personality of the person being interviewed trying to give them a public profile.

Look CCE need any for of promotion to wash away the history IMO but mostly they need actual hard science and data that proves they are advancing at a rate exceeding the technical advances and cost reductions being made by other competing technologies. Then it becomes a possibility of a company with a future not a iMO lifestyle company doing endless research.

Ricky no mention of hydrogen that I was aware of so failed to highlight the trendy word of the decade. Any form of electricity can be used to create hydrogen and doing on a small scale IMO is not economic. Scale required is large scale solar wind etc etc and since it is storable as a compressed liquid if it is a fuel of the future ( likely) then overnight or windless days are not a massive issue due to its energy density, transportability etc unlike battery storage.
    Last edited by Teddyward: 1002 06/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
-0.002(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $15.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.2¢ 4.1¢ $558 13.31K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 175000 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 12463 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.