CCE 2.44% 4.2¢ carnegie clean energy limited

I have an uneasy feeling that winning the South Australian...

1. 17,281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1087
    I have an uneasy feeling that winning the South Australian battery storage contract, might not necessarily be the best outcome for whoever wins it.

The details of the tender are not yet out, so it is hard to know what they want.

If it is true that they want a system setup before the end of the year, that places a hell of a lot of pressure on the company that has to install it.

Other than Tesla, is there anyone else that can respond in time to meet that deadline?

If Tesla wins the contract, do they have the best technology for the job at hand?

CCE missing out would not be the end of the world as far as I am concerned. They look to have more than enough on their plate as it is.

There must be a certain amount of risk in taking on a project of this type. It has never been done before in Australia and probably not too many places overseas either.

What would be the consequences of winning the contract and failure to meet the deadline?

What would be the consequences of installing a system that fell short of giving South Australia the stable grid that they are after?

Would a project of this size suck up all of CCEs resources and hamper their ability to get on with other projects?

I guess we will just have to wait and see what the details of the project are and what type of bid CCE will put on the table.

As they say in cricket, "this could be a good toss to lose."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.001(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $15.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 4.2¢ $1.219K 29.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 72468 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 49977 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.