CCL 0.00% $13.30 coca-cola amatil limited

Fair enough - I do share your confidence with CCL, but we as...

1. 2,111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    Fair enough - I do share your confidence with CCL, but we as retail investors need to be very cautious of the "professionals" as they will always have the upper hand and possess ulterior motives.

I used to watch Sky YMYC like you, but limit it now to Tuesdays ( I think JL is a straight shooter) and I'll listen to Thursday via podcast.. JL doesn't give out direct advice, but will volunteer if she is holding a particular stock and will offer trading thoughts on what to look out for. I'm finding now that Thursday's version is repeating itself and the guests aren't bringing new ideas to the table..

My interest in CCL stems from buying 100 units in early 2000 at under $4 for my daughter. Still have the paper contract filed away. She's now sitting on an individual holding of about $2k (dividends reinvested of course).. I've done regular lots like that over the years and now she's over 18 the tax becomes her problem. It's all in dividend paying stocks, reinvesting them and it the start of a nice portfolio for her..

For chartists, $11 is a milestone and we should see a steady march towards that level.. After that, time to reassess..

TC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.