CCL 0.00% $13.30 coca-cola amatil limited

CCL Chart, page-9

1. 1,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    i watch sky business almost religiously, and personally what I find is that despite everyone obviously having their own agendas, most of the guests on the show disclose what they are buying and selling and as a general rule speak near enough to what they feel, just my opinion

its all the big funds and major institutions that play the pump and dump game in my view.

what strikes me is that despite ccls brilliant results when compared to their last 3-4 year history and also when compared to other companies that have reported, I have not heard one single expert or guest on the show even comment on ccl, McCartney is the first and one and only that I have heard comment on ccl and this was expressed after my views were posted on this site

I could be wrong but that tells me that ccl has turned, when everyone starts screaming from the roof tops to look at it you know its too late then or that is the point where the big boys want to get that last 5-10% spike from retail investors before the big boys sell, atm it appears the majority of the experts are shutting up saying nothing about ccl results and probably buying into the stock and when it reaches between 11-12 they will start screaming from the roof tops to buy all while they have a sell order already set.

anyway that's my personal opinion, you make money when you buy a stock that has been unloved for years and just starts its up trend turn around.

or if you want to loose money you go buy stocks like wow, bhp etc etc which are all reporting huge losses, lower revenues and chopping dividends and also providing weak forward guidance because of tougher economic and competitive times to come.

in my opinion the ccl story is one of a slow and steady up trend towards perhaps 11 bucks, they have just starting turning their strategy around and this will take time to reap the benfits, of course do your own research

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.