CCO 12.5% 0.9¢ the calmer co international limited

EDIT: After typing a 1hr post, HC didn't allow m to post it. I...

1. 4,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 428
    EDIT: After typing a 1hr post, HC didn't allow m to post it. I had to copy paste and then use OLD Hotcopper so forgive me on the format for this one guys n gals. Quite frustrating indeed!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Good evening CCO Holders!

Apologies in advance, I was sketching a Weekly chart just yesterday but I had the post open and never submitted it! Therefore, take note that the chart and price depth are all based on Tuesday from 1.15pm.
    Below is the latest Weekly chart attached with some commentary on price.

Key Points:
    1) The big move that we saw on 5th June suckered in A LOT of retail volume with main purchasing all taking place between 1.6c to 2c!
    2) Last week, after the big move prices closed on a Doji Candle indicating a reversal when at key levels of support or resistance.
    3) Market Makers, and large accumulators did not have a hard time flushing out chasers, retailers and short term traders.
    4) This created a LOW VOLUME retracement off the 2c highs. All scooped up by a position builder/various groups nobody knows exactly.
    5) The low volume retracement Pattern has shown itself on the Volume Indicator. Not once, not twice, but currently we are experiencing a 5th time.
    6) Subsequently, right after low volume retrace, we see VOLUME BREAKOUTS which have led to higher prices or trend continuation!
    7) Overall the share price is still trending, making higher lows with EMA's basing, and rounding back up.

Now it's still a little too early to tell on the timeframe of right side movement however it is my suspicion that due to trend, cash on hand, and upcoming catalysts for growth numbers I have reason to believe flushing of weak hands have been taken up with people who have longer time frames and price targets in mind. We have already heard Management tease projected growths and it's not unreasonable to see another price pump off a news catalyst

Lastly, I have a funny suspicious feeling that this stock will only be back on radars once Market Makers push the price up +50% with some volume behind it.
    Smart play would be to attempt this on a Friday, this would allow people to see it on their scanners after hours. A News Drop on the following Monday would be brilliant to get the price back towards 2c highs. As mentioned, all SPECULATIVE on my part.

Originally posted by Diesteach
    Well done CC.
    A very useful and well thought out analysis.
    I’m hopeful of a 5c peak soon but 3c will probably be a short term goal.
    Briefly hitting 2c yesterday was gratifying.
    Cheers @Diesteach for the feedback! 3c short/medium term targets are ideal, we will need to keep watching as I'm sure many other people will.
    Originally posted by Stockholm
    I didn’t read past the first paragraph.

there are 1.5 billion shares on issue not 700,000,000 and the current raise will add 500,000,000 at 1/3rd if the current price.

the most recent report was ‘sponsored’ aka paid by CCO.

based on those two points your argument in my opinion is totally flawed and misleading from the get go.
    I respect your views @Stockholm
    Originally posted by Leapzig
    Welcome, great post.

You should consider holding a 12 month portion of shares if that does not go against your trading DNA.
    I wish I was able to partake in such strategies, holding stocks for a longer period of time. Unfortunately due to circumstances aswell as a small account, I do not have that luxury just yet @Leapzig but I am hopeful for the future. PS I have alsp enjoyed your posts and commentary mate!
    Originally posted by Leapzig

This could be a life changer for some, to anyone reading, consider your own risks... weight up the pros and cons but do not take Tweedledumb and Tweedle-dee on face value. They are ex holders who crystallised their losses and are now emotional baggage. Consider what they say, but do your own research on top.
    "This could be a life changer for some, to anyone reading, consider your own risks... weight up the pros and cons but do not take Tweedledumb and Tweedle-dee on face value. They are ex holders who crystallised their losses and are now emotional baggage. Consider what they say, but do your own research on top."

Thats a great analysis from me! The bold writing is all the truth people need to see. @thecore and associates do raise very valid points for their bearish case on the stock. However, the markets can be irrational longer than we can remain solvent/or unemotional so we should take what everyone says, and then formulate our own opinion/plan.

See you guys next week provided no other updates are needed. I won't be having much screentime this week due to moving out which is quite the ordeal in and of itself lol GLTAHz! xD
    Last edited by Cheeky-Charm: Yesterday, 20:22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $12.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $64.82K 7.379M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 16493009 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1023911 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.