CCO 0.00% 0.8¢ the calmer co international limited

CCO Charting Thread, page-70

1. 5,288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 437
    Here is the inside (from the last preso), Shopify sales in the US being fed through Walmart and meta are doubling month on month, just like what happened in Australia. Australia will not slow, repeat sales is happening now, and we have had a week of capsule clearance. So that 40% is not out of the realm of possibility. Let's say we get 15% growth, that takes our monthly revenue to $700,000 plus or at an annualised run rate of $8.4m. At $1m revenue monthly the company says we are profitable. I say close to $900,000 we will be getting there.

July should be a cracker as if our marketing crew are on the ball they will be promoting dry July (alcohol free July) by trying Kava instead. Dry July already has a massive following around the globe, we should be taking advantage of that. Needless to say, if we show growth in July over June, I will be almost certain that we will be profitable by Christmas.

Any other announcement like, RTDs, complimentary Kava products, gummies, partnerships or any new market entries will just be an unexpected bonus.

I anticipate a small dip from here over the next week and then a strong rebound through July. I assume that greater than 50% of people will be holding onto their shares at last to the end of the year.

We should see those MC highs over the next month so in my mind that is blue skies. Share price is still relevant for rusted on holders but much less now than say 12 months ago which means little resistance to 2c.
    Last edited by Leapzig: 25/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 4944141 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 6894741 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.