CCO 14.3% 0.8¢ the calmer co international limited

Most of what you say is BS, but you’re so hurt by losing your...

1. 1,398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1226
    Most of what you say is BS, but you’re so hurt by losing your hard earned that you need to continue the story. This was a mess as there was no real market/sales. They were playing a rather aggressive game purchasing businesses etc with no cash, leading to CR’s. This much is true. You decide to cut your loses at the exact moment everything changed.

They now have a market and ever increasing sales so a completely different ballgame. None of the above makes any difference now. If this started today at this MC and level of sales would you buy in? They have developed a brilliant supply chain that would be very hard for anyone to match this decade.

Going through your points, I don’t recall purchasing Danodan ever being heralded a game changer, I recall that they were after the patent for the cold, water based extraction method. Danodan obviously used it to extract the THC and CBA’s while CCO are obviously using it for Kava extraction as this is the best and safest method to extract Kava, some use ethanol based extraction I believe which can lead to issues. As I mentioned they paid more for the Patent than the company. I have never seen any reference to huge expectations from Danodan sales.

Discounted Chemist Warehouse stock. Who cares Chemist Warehouse didn’t work for a couple of reasons, namely the no market/sales issue back then. Since we have cut the whole range now it’s shows that it didn’t have the best profit margin, and that includes selling from our own website, it would be much lower when Chemist Warehouse took their cut. There were definitely enough sales but others products are easier and have better margins. I personally think it is a mistake to cut the range as it is a different customer using these. I personally like them for ease of use and effect. I hope they come back one day.

Lastly not sure what you are on about worrying about the poor souls who purchased in the 1-2c range. Fair enough maybe if it was hanging around those levels for a while and drops due to a CR announcement. But the CR was announced first, some jumped in to get more shares to get a bigger allocation for the credit raise, others must have jumped in on the back of the rise driving the price even higher, now that is just silly and I’m not sure how anyone can feel sorry for this. How many shares were actually sold 1.5-2c anyway, seemed pretty quick.

In short, it’s a whole new ball game now. Price may well be volatile for a while but this is heading in the right direction. Production about to increase massively, sales increasing massively, simplified business model and a supply chain that can’t be replicated in the next 10 years. What exactly is not to like.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $11.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $100.9K 12.97M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 13909674 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 827687 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.