CCO 0.00% 0.8¢ the calmer co international limited

CCO General Discussion 2024, page-127

1. 5,188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 428
    Very detailed analysis. Lots of good information. So much depends on the growth of the US shopify platform, and based on how our similar e-commerce platform has grown here in Oz, I also back the Company in their optimistic forecasts.

Looking forward to the portable handheld kava blender coming online.

Looking at the Regulations, is water a defined term as in H2O? Just thinking that a shot in Australia made via natural coconut water extraction of green kava might meet the requirements. The Regs in Australia is our biggest risk. I recently read a report on the pilot that ended in December 2023, it does seem like the regulations are set to continue albeit with some closer monitoring around non-noble kava products and the impact on indigenous communities (both positive and negative).

Interesting was also that the same report stated that there were some cultural use concerns of kava. In this regard the company will honor the traditional value of kava with its upcoming traceability solutions. Traceability was the only thing missing in Rahul's otherwise very comprehensive report.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $22.08K 3.114M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 19961504 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 5529081 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.