CCO 14.3% 0.8¢ the calmer co international limited

Not sure, but I would say that the cost of making the capsules...

1. 5,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 411
    Not sure, but I would say that the cost of making the capsules and maybe slower sales of the capsules is a drag on the company. With the upgraded processing plant work underway at Navua including automatic packaging, this move will facilitate break even by EOCY.

Now management just need to run a ruler through Danodan.

Cutting products is purely part of business unfortunately. The hardest part is the emotional letting go, especially for those who were heavily involved in that part of the business.

I would like to see all therapeutic products go through Metagenics. And for Fiji Kava and Taki Mai to focus on the powders, shots, new RTDs for the US including complimentary RTD products for Australia. The new merch range will also be a boost for sales as well.

I ordered 1 of each of the capsule range as its good value. The revenue for June will be very healthy albeit a little lower in margins. Much better than write off margins for unsold capsules though.

Hopefully we have some news in the pipeline, so many things happening, landing something big this week would be welcomed from investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $11.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $100.9K 12.97M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 13909674 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 827687 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.