CCO 14.3% 0.8¢ the calmer co international limited

Chalk and cheese. When the capsules were with chemist warehouse,...

1. 5,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 411
    Chalk and cheese.

When the capsules were with chemist warehouse, we had a much higher retail split than e-commerce, our margins were shocking, we had less range (in terms of powders and shots), we had virtually zero market penetration, no meta, and no targeted sectors or demographics. It was a hail Mary approach to sales that did not work. When the product was in chemist warehouse there was a blanket approach to marketing, general at best, a little bit of marketing from the company and the rest by the retail outlet.

Now our marketing is growing, we are reaching more and more people, we are targeting specific sectors and demographics, and it is paying dividends. That is why the price now is cheap relative to back then.

I remember those days, you were spruiking the business and I was one of the biggest critics. Then the company almost found itself going under, it started to turn around and now you are the biggest critic, and I am spruiking.

As far as Danodan, they are still doing okay, the write off was accounting only not the business. Need to know more, the annual report will be a cracker.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $11.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $100.9K 12.97M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 13909674 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 827687 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.