CCP 1.77% $14.38 credit corp group limited

CCP - getting smashed, page-10

1. 1,917 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396
    Companies such as CCP and CLH use complex sophisticated historical modelling to determine purchase price and probable return on portfolios purchased. The modelling is based on historical returns from various client types and different type sectors. IMO when an almost unprecedented event such as we have at the moment occurs their historical models may not necessarily be as accurate as they are in normal times. It is already evident that the Govt is asking business to go "soft" on debt and allow extra time and more leniency in payment terms - this can have quite a disruptive effect on payment streams on bad debts and may give quite a few debtors the message that they can stop paying with no likely effects on their credit history or any legal action. Just a few possibles for holders of PDP type companies to consider. I am an ex PNC holder and worked in the industry for about +10 years. Things have changed considerably since my days when repossessions and vigorous doorknocking and stake outs were the order of the day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.