CCR 6.00% 26.5¢ credit clear limited

Geeze... what a fantastic response: I was just about to post the...

1. 84 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Geeze... what a fantastic response: I was just about to post the same underlying message!

So well done. You got it absolutely correct.

There are pros and cons with that circumstance. And it plays better for long term holders and less-so to the benefit of short-term holders, i.e., you shouldn’t see too many “pump and dump” scenarios - which is a good thing (I say).

A steady growth story is a good story. CCR certainly has all the traits for something I personally like. And for a company I invest in as an outsider, it can only be seen as a comfort when Directors/employees have skin in the game too.

Today’s action was disappointing, but get used to that! As a long term investment, the only thing I am interested in, is the growth of this company and onboarding of clients. It’s a brilliant platform. And seemingly not a huge investment for tiers of government or utility providers (in particular).

As someone who has assisted government’s in procurement processes, it is a fantastic story and something which evolve over the next few years.

I view it as buying Seek (SEK) back when it started. It has all the hallmarks that insto’s eventually tripped themselves over to buy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
0.015(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $110.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 26.5¢ 24.0¢ $55.19K 219.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 72000 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 59999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
25.0¢
  Change
0.015 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
25.0¢ 26.0¢ 24.5¢ 52373
Last updated 15.45pm 03/05/2024 ?
CCR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.