CCR 8.33% 26.0¢ credit clear limited

Markvaz1 See my answer below in bold Totally agree. Redalice I...

1. 900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Markvaz1 See my answer below in bold

Totally agree. Redalice I just want to pick your brains on Remitter, Licence Fee and Regulation.

I feel like Credit Clear needs to stop being a debt collection company and become a software company, due to regulations restricting them as a debt collection company. I believe they are trying to be known as a disruptor and have heard Lewis stating that CCR are a software as a service business. They want to distance themselves from the traditional collection model with the big stick approach. Credit clear has 3 promises with all their customers

Lower collection costs
    higher recovery rates
    a better customer experience

IMO future expansion they should be only integrating their software platform in companies and out sourcing the accounts they have trouble collecting debt onto third party debt collection companies or Law Firms for a referral fee. They originally purchased credit solutions for 2 reason
    1 To get a footprint in the collection industry
    2 To migrate the credit solution customers to fully use the digital collection which is what AGL has done. Before AGL used the traditional collection method of phone and letters. With Credit clear they work with the customer and the AGL recoveries have increased by up to 40% more than AGL internal recoveries when they did a blind control test champion challenge. Using digital collections should assist companies preserve the brand and keep them out of shows like "A Current affair" highlighting heavy handed tactics.

Anther thing to remember is that they don't buy debt and have automated processes for their debt collection again gaining more efficiencies.

The legal arm would be as a last resort and I assume would be for big amounts owed and not for a telephone bill for $200

Ideally I want them to be the Uber, Ebay, Air BNB of the debt collection industry. That way it would be way easier for them to avoid regulation and go global like the BNPL companies. Just look at the management team Gerd, Brenton 30 + year in collection industry , marcus price , the founder lewis's dad Frank Romano built up a massive chicken franchise in the west and sold it for a mint a while back and works for Credit clear along with being a public speaker/sales strategist (https://frankromano.com/) Cornerstone investors Alex Waislitz and Mark Casey both billionaires , these guys are well connected and are looking at making this company a unicorn + in the near future. This company has been well thought out and is only just starting patience is the key. Thoughts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
0.020(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $108.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 26.0¢ 24.0¢ $159.8K 648.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27765 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 56396 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
25.5¢
  Change
0.020 ( 8.51 %)
Open High Low Volume
24.0¢ 25.5¢ 23.5¢ 157275
Last updated 15.58pm 17/06/2024 ?
CCR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.