TEG 0.00% 2.0¢ triangle energy (global) limited

CCS CHJV Project

1. 1,734 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1279
    Hope all don't mind but I think it is time for CCS to have its own thread so we all can gather and share info together on the subject.
    CCS the hot topic at the Australian Petroleum Production and Exploration Association (APPEA) conference recently conducted in Adelaide.
    Woodside Energy, Santos, Shell & Chevron all promoting the concept strongly and all outlining how better funding and regulatory improvement is required to drive and support the industry in its crucial participation in business meeting its net zero obligations.
    The conference referenced that CCS had wide support on a global scale including:
    - International Energy Agency
    - United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change
    - G7
    On the domestic side Federal Resource Minister Ms King and WA Premier Mr McGowan have both strongly endorsed CCS - But at this stage our governments are only offering vocal support, nothing financially as has happened in the US, Europe & the UK.
    What the government has done is committed to reviewing the environmental management regime for offshore CCS projects and this is where our CHJV Project and submission sits at this point and surely it cannot be far off delivering a platform for development.
    For the knockers of CCS I think the analysis from Santos CEO Mr Kevin Gallagher that previous studies on CCS were post combustion emmissions, not direct capture from piped LNG is a informed statement.
    I still am of the opinion that CCS is building and it is here and it will get stronger and all evidence is indicating that Australia is particularly suited to this Industry and in the words of Woodside Chief Ms O'Neill "We have the expertise here, It's something that could be incredibly powerful in Australia."
    Also of interest our JV partner Pilot has been sustaining strong market support for the last month with increased volume and increased share price, Triangle turn soon.
    As is obvious I am in full support of this CHJV CCS Project and if all goes how I'm thinking it will be transformational to both partners.
    Very keen rooster.
    my opinion.
    GLAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $21.28K 1.055M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 3912582 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 2650615 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ 354386
Last updated 15.55pm 14/05/2024 ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.