URANIUM 1.02% $24.70 uranium futures

This article is saying that CCS is not really an answer. And a...

1. 2,085 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    This article is saying that CCS is not really an answer. And a lot of people that know a lot more about CCS than you and me are saying, it's more difficult than first planned, much less efficient and much more expensive.

Storage of nuclear waste has been happening for decades, and as I recall, despite alarmaist extreme scenario's that haven't happened, has been quite safe, well managed and regulated.

Perhaps you know of some nuclear waste horror stories that have actually happened to support your case?

As with the evolution of most technologies, they only get better. Thus nuclear waste will be processed more efficiently and effectively, and ways to reuse and store will be optimised.

Sure renewables will get better as well, but reliable, baseload renewable power generation with smart grid distribution and storage is decades away as it will require technologies that haven't been invented yet.

Nuclear is the candidate to plug that energy hole for the next decades until the renewable plug is developed.

So, despite your "resetting of global economy" rant, it's probably time to be a realist with what tested technology we have at hand today, rather than to spout whatever left wing, mightier-than-thou propaganda manifesto you have developed in your cave.

Choice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URANIUM (NYMEX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.