PNV 3.57% $2.43 polynovo limited

Yes I did watch it, it is a different substance to what Polynovo...

1. 20,264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1791
    Yes I did watch it, it is a different substance to what Polynovo has and it isn't developed by Skin Tissue Engineering, but it seems to do much the same thing from what they were saying?
    The people developing it were given $1.5 million from the government (from memory) to develop it, it is being developed in Sydney.

They showed it in an animated video where they used it to treat burns and also surgical wounds, to tell you the truth, they could have been talking about polynovo as far as the demo went, but they weren't, it is made up of something else,it isn't a polomer as far as I understood?

It may be something to keep an eye on though, as it could be a competitor in the future?
    Although it showed Dr Fiona Woods as being part of it, I got burnt by her once before years ago on clinical cell culture, so I won't be touching it myself, besides our product seems far more advanced than what they seem to be, as I didn't see any actual use of the product in humans, only animations of it's use, so I guess they still have a long road to travel before they get anywhere near what Polynovo has.
    Last edited by moosey: 12/05/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.