CCU 0.00% 5.8¢ cobar consolidated resources limited

Silverphil,I have been in and out of this stock for a little...

1. 848 Posts.
    Silverphil,

I have been in and out of this stock for a little while. It does seem that the silver/gold stocks are detaching from negative DOW movements. I am starting to think the buy and hold strategy is the way to go. It seems gold/silver stocks at the very worst will remain flat and eventually rocket. The rocketing might start sooner rather than later. Last Friday the DOW was down 200 points and US silver stocks up about 3-4 %. This is starting to happen more and more often. Silver should charge to 50 bucks.

Great announcement today with the VTEM results. Half that area is pink!!! Some serious resources on that tenement!!! I think we are in for some big announcements in the next 2 months. I do not want to sound overly optimistic but this stock could start a surge that will have us looking back in awe in 6 months time, if things all go to plan of course. I mean the way gold is going silver can be 100 bucks by the end of the year. There will only be 2 pure silver producers in Australia by the end of the year and CCU will be one of them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.