CCU 0.00% 5.8¢ cobar consolidated resources limited

wazbee tough one for many reasons. Going by typical mining...

1. 848 Posts.
    wazbee tough one for many reasons. Going by typical mining formulations and at 100 buck silver CCU at 5 bucks would be conservative (really 10 bucks would be more accurate and possibly then some). In saying that, there are good producing mining gold juniors which are way undervalued at the moment. I think what is needed is the herd to come flying in. Gold/silver stocks still do not have the respect of the Joe Smiths. Once all the Joes jump on board explosive things can happen. So far we have had no set backs with CCU's time-line. It is almost certain that silver spot will hit 75ish this year. The beauty of CCU is that it will be only one of two pure silver plays in Australia in 6 months. This makes it easy for investors to jump on board CCU to get silver exposure. With gold juniors there are so many and it can be difficult to find the right one. CCU has a great luxury in this respect. I am confident we will see price explosions in CCU eventually providing everything goes to plan. How many people are aware of gold and silver at this point on the block you live? Hardly any right. We ain't seen nothing yet, believe me!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.