CCU 0.00% 5.8¢ cobar consolidated resources limited

I said to you guys earlier that I had heard this possibility...

1. 405 Posts.
    I said to you guys earlier that I had heard this possibility about more silver from a local more than a month ago.. was not sure if it was rumor mongering or not so when i made the decision to invest I did so working on available figures not taking into account possible upgrades in silver resource deposits.
    Think you are right... VTEM results may not come as price sensitive announcement and maybe they have snuck this one in under the diggers and dealers presentation mask as it looked like a similar presentation!!
    Bots were very hard at work yesterday trying to cap this at the end.. you could see them building on the buy and sell.. adding then withdrawing buys and sells as they needed...
    Who is controlling the board of directors.. the flow of information.. seems like they are trying to keep a lid on this... but its bubbling like a volcano and soon i think the silver lava will flow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    go CCU!!
    P.s hope the bots are in selling today because I am going to LOAD up!!!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.