PER 1.23% 8.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

CD49d promotes disease progression in chronic lymphocytic leukemia, page-11

1. 4,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1864

Just wanted to follow up on my previous post

I don't want go on about POTENTIAL we have sacks full of $$$$$ in POTENTIAL moving forwards

I would like to address present day and where i believe the company is falling down

For all that has been achieved this last 12 months we are just not getting the traction we should be in the market

Yes you will have folks come on here and tell you it will happen be patient LOL and yes it will happen at some stage yes it will, But i am not talking about this, what i am talking about is extracting maximum value from the markets for each and every milestone achieved, who is to say when we hit $1 we should really be sat @$2 because we are not reaching our full POTENTIAL lol that word again

ok so to move on

They say

A picture paints a thousand words

So lets take a look and see what the following pictures have to say

COLOUR CODES

Light Blue Broker reports
    Dark Blue Conferences and market updates by MD
    Yellow Price sensitive Announcements
    Green Inmvestment seminars

Screenshot (46).png

Ok
    So what dos the above tell you at a glance

WOW

PROMINANCE YELLOW PRICE SENSITIVE ANN 22 in fact BIG TICK PASS

LACKING GREEN INVESTMENT SEMINARS only 5 BIG X FAIL

So lets move on

Yellow Price Sensitive Ann

Screenshot (41).png

Pretty Random really except to say plenty of price sensitive news last year some in the highs some in the lows ( feel free to comment )

So to move on

Conferences and Updates

Screenshot (42).png

Again mixed bag Some in the highs some in the lows

So to move on, this is where it starts to get interesting

Investment roadshows 5 in total

Screenshot (43).png

Well 5 investment roadshows has to be pretty Pi$$ poor when you look at all the price sensitive announcements
    Plus every one was sold into barring one Not very impressive at all at all and one has to question how convincing is our MD is in these seminars if this is the market reaction

So to move on

Broker reports 15 in total

Screenshot (47).png

15 reports very impressive but have we extracted maximum value

Oh dear i think not

So lets take a look again very interesting see below

Screenshot (51).png

Now this picture above is the one that really tells the story, which i have tried to fill in, inside the chart, Am hoping for a partner but to me its looking like a CR

So looking at the above i think its quite clear that we are just not getting market penetration for all that has been achieved, and you don't have to take my word for that, just read the latest reports

I also believe that appointing Charmaine to the Chair of the board once again was a
    HUGE, A HUGE MISTAKE.

They offered her the wrong position IMHO she should have been offered the position of CEO

This was a perfect opportunity to change the FACE of ANP along with the other reshuffle and maybe the possibility of a name change to freshen up the whole company

Now all the above is just IMHO i am no scientist, doctor, or professor, just a simple dad grandad and tradie, so obviously have no idea what i am going on about

But i do believe we need attention to market detail,

i hope you enjoy, if not that's fine its a contribution however you see it

SEE HOW WE GO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.23%)
Mkt cap ! $72.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 8.0¢ $63.52K 777.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 43377 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 97561 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.