PER 1.35% 7.5¢ percheron therapeutics limited

I think you have written what most are thinking. Its been some...

1. 4,336 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2023
    I think you have written what most are thinking. Its been some time since we had the Phase 2 data, and things seemed to be going well with the rerate from 10c to low teens to early 20c high teens. But the share price has been stuck there. No market buying interest for most of the reasons you have mentioned.

One would hope the with the data we have and results from competitors, finding a partner would be relatively easy. We have been told non dilutive finance was being persued. But then that went quiet.

We have another two weeks ish for another update re the trial approval. Previous announcements have hinted the trial could be started before the end of CY21. This means finance needs to be announced soon. Are we in the blackout period of the deal of the centry? Or is the share price being held low for the CR? Possibly the answer will be different for different people depending upon if the use their head or heart to make the decision.

It is frustrating to be so close to having the trial approved, and seeing the other indications that be investigated for the drug, but have the share price remain stagnant

I am keeping my eye on the prize. The science, from what has been published, seems sound. But I also agree with what Sam and others in the past have said. We need more exposure. We need to generate market interest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.001(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $67.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 7.8¢ 7.4¢ $24.63K 325.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 142779 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 8181 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.