PER 5.00% 8.4¢ percheron therapeutics limited

G’day mate.From what I understand of the patent details, I...

1. 206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    G’day mate.

From what I understand of the patent details, I believe you’re correct here.

I not sure whether you’ve read my other posts in the ANP HC, but LTBP4 downregulation is expressed in a number of different cancers (breast cancer for example) and various disease states (sceleroderma).

So as to whether ANP will pursue additional preclinicals/clinicals to assess ANP safety/efficacy in cancer, whether it be LTBP4 modulated or CD49/alpha integrin 4 modulated. - I don’t know.

To be honest, I expected that LTBP4’s implications within cancers would have been mentioned in the 24th September announcement, however they simply stated an interest in other fibrotic diseases.

My opinion is that ANP are for now focussing on the DMD/anti-inflammatory/fibrotic diseases market and may not make any mention of additional commercial/therapeutic scope in the short term.

That said; the fact that they have a patent filed for ATL1102 in AML/ALL is pretty huge! I hope that they file patents for ATL1102 as an LTBP4 upregulator and present the drug to a big pharma player as:

a) effective in treating DMD ambulant (new as per announcement) + non ambulant (This is the obvious value driver for ANP

b) ATL1102 implications/therapeutic applications as a LTBP4, CXCL16 and THSB-1 modulator - cancer indications and fibrotic diseases

c) ATL1102 implications in AML/ALL re the patent above by improving cell mobilisation in combination with existing chemotherapies

I expect the following timeline:

- 15th October: PDCO + EMA approval for P2B
    - 22nd October: P2B announcement
    -22nd October onwards (hopefully within October): Partnership announcement or CR through issuance

I look forward to seeing how the next 6 months go!

Last edited by raisinsareheresy: 01/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.