PER 1.23% 8.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

CD49d promotes disease progression in chronic lymphocytic leukemia, page-9

1. 13,117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1370
    Hi Sam
    This was addressed many years ago..As a matter of fact Anp gave him a small grant to continue his study in myeloid leukaemia.(yong mi Kim)
    I remember this because a family member died around the time …Myeloid Leukaemia…
    Your DD is first class
    However Like MS .. ML is far to expensive for Anp to tackle…(put on back burner)

Because Atl1102 can tackle Asthma ..And Covid is a disease which effects the Lungs.. Mark told me there were to many biotechs in this field at the moment..( but maybe later)

The point I’m making is that .. There are many large indications that our drug can tackle and it’s only now that Anp is coming out with the data…
    Anp is showing the World that Anp is not a “one trick pony” not just relying on DMD…

Many on here have put out other indications and most of them are correct re inflammation..

Anp has said they are concentrating on Rare Diseases and is prepared to partner larger .. eg MS etc

I think in time all will unfold
    Mark stated the next 6 months will be very exciting for shareholders with multiple announcements..$$$$$

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.