CDB 0.00% 0.9¢ condor blanco mines limited

There seems to be a lot of animosity towards CDB on these...

1. 583 Posts.
    There seems to be a lot of animosity towards CDB on these threads which is somewhat understandable, however I don't seem to understand why HC users are warning people about losing money etc etc???

Ok, so you've lost some money on the stock market trying to trade microcaps - boo hoo. Get over it - it happens! If you know anything about trading, then you'll know that CDB is at the bottom now and there is really only upside from here. The Company is essentially an ASX listed shell which is most probably currently seeking new deals or assets. Obviously, once the new project or asset is vended into the Company, the share price and market cap will increase - which means you will make money (well done).

The users posting this "warnings" are clearly delusional and disgruntled shareholders. I know that you have nothing to do but troll around on HC, but it's really time to move on. If the shareprice and market cap was much higher then your warnings would be somewhat warranted, however for now with the capital structure slimmed down post consolidation, there are certainly a few bucks to be made here of the back of some news.

Let's just be patient. For those HC trolls posting these unwarranted comments, please move on and stop clogging the thread.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.