CDB 0.00% 0.9¢ condor blanco mines limited

Don't suppose you speak Latin American profitmann or have a...

1. 2,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563
    Don't suppose you speak Latin American profitmann or have a potential CEO/MD that does and is an industry veteran with star power to pull funding from investment banks / hedge funds / super funds etcetera.

In any event it's trading, I believe the tailings permitting won't have to wait to March I'm sure I read somewhere approximately 6 months and that was pre-suspension so close on 4-5 months back.

there was a tailings project in Chile permits approved recently so I can't believe it will be held up to March.

Given the toxic tailings the holdup in my view will be the environmental & safety procedures being scrutinised by Chile's mine department.

My bet permits approved
    then cap raising through beauforts & Jianxi so I think the wider investment community's anathema for CDB won't matter for Marianas as they have the support they need permitting is the issue.

With $698k in the kitty they can last a quarter without cap raising plus Glen will be aware the shareholders are less than enthused with his & the companies performance. So only IMO positive news then cap raising.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.