IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

re: cdchi1's farewell from hc/ blackoil I think Blackoil was...

1. 3,274 Posts.
    re: cdchi1's farewell from hc/ blackoil I think Blackoil was suspened because used words like fu ck and sh it. Blackoil had and has a filthy and funny brain, and unfortunately I don't think that went down to well with certain sections of the HC readership. The 'cleanup' that, in my mind, unfortunately got the Oil also got rid of several posters who did some major damage to the site. Anyone remember the week when they did the mass flood of the site? There were hundreds of posts all the same content posted in a second or two. It became impossible to use the site for anything at all.

Back to the Oil: I can recall more then one late night where we exchanged jokes of, shall we say, a scatalogical (ahem) nature, some of them well over the top, only to find they'd been ripped from the site when the mods had read them in the morning. Blackoil's problem was that he probably crossed the line too many times, and would do it almost daily (which to be honest I found quite funny). I guess in the end if you are going to run a commercial site that is aimed at mass readership you do have to have some rules, and the rules have to apply to everyone. At one stage it did get out of hand, and I think the readership levels either plateaued or stagnated. Most of the time the mods have been very lenient...as I said I know I've gotten away with stuff that if I'd done it repeatedly I'd have been banned, and there has certainly been others who have been shown the same latitude. Just depends how many times you go to the well...Blackoil went several times too many and eventually found the well dry. I'm sure Blackoil is probably down at his local pub doing the same tricks to a live audience, probably eating KFC and drinking rum.

I have no idea what Carlo has done to get banned...if it's for having a go at Sherlock Bay, I'm right behind him on that one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.