BSG bolnisi gold nl

cde appoints project manager for palmarejo

1. 555 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Coeur d'Alene Mines Appoints Stuart Mathews Project Manager for Palmarejo Project
    Thursday July 26, 2007 09:00:46 EDT

COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho, Jul 26, 2007 (BUSINESS WIRE) --
    Coeur d'Alene Mines Corporation (NYSE: CDE) (TSX: CDM) today announced that Stuart Mathews, the Technical Director of Coeur Australia who has been assigned to the Company's South American properties, has been appointed interim project manager for the Palmarejo project in Mexico. Mathews is expected to be named General Manager at Palmarejo once the transaction is completed in the fourth quarter of 2007.

Mathews will direct the newly established Project Development Committee at Palmarejo, whose focus is to develop the Rosario deposit at the project utilizing open pit mining methods. The Project Development Committee will complete a pre-feasibility study by the end of August, which will include a combined open-pit and underground mine development scenario.

"Stuart's more than 20 years of experience and broad range of technical skills in exploration, mine geology, resource modelling and grade control methodology fit perfectly with our objectives in taking Palmarejo to the next level of development during this interim period," said Richard Weston, Coeur's Senior Vice President of Operations. "Stuart's new role will allow him to make an easy transition to General Manager of the Palmarejo Project once the transaction is completed, and the mine moves toward production."

Mathews, who has a Master's Degree in Geology from the University of Canterbury, Christchurch, New Zealand, has worked in a number of senior geology, project development and management positions at major mines and mining projects throughout Australia, New Zealand, South America and Mexico.

Coeur, Bolnisi Gold NL (ASX: BSG) and Palmarejo Silver and Gold Corporation (TSX VENTURE: PJO) expect to begin mailing information to shareholders in September. All three companies' shareholder meetings are expected to be held in October. Assuming timely completion of the required regulatory processes and receipt of the required shareholder and court approvals, the companies expect the transaction to be completed in the fourth quarter of 2007.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.