CHM 0.00% 1.7¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

CDH17 Car T therapy has blockbuster potential, page-3

1. 5,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1845
    "If the CDH17 Car T works then the NK therapy will also attract a huge valuation

CDH17 Car T is targeting solid tumours and is poised to be the first Car T to demonstrate amazing efficacy like the CD19 B cell blood cancers

Big pharma will be watching the progress on this trial very closely."

So watch this space!!

Yep we are where we are price wise .....
    Yet based on the various bits of exposure recently
    and with Rebecca on board ...I think this is a good chance to make some real bucks

Dont worry about the PH haters .... I doubt many of them actually understand the tech ...and what it could translate into .

Anyone who's been riding the price down perhaps should think seriously
    about averaging down ...to the point that they had a shit load more stock than they might have ever
    considered possible a couple of years ago . ( dont be put off by the handwringers talking about falling knives etc ..as I doubt any of them have a clue about what CHM is up to )

No doubt we will see shareholder dilution ....but if it means having the working cap to "go the distance"
    it will likely be a great thing . ( despite the possibility of a period of price weakness )

Price weakness off a current sub 2 cents price

LOL - give me a break !!!

Remember - seek your own advice from a professional investment adviser who is unlikely to have a clue about what CHM are up too , and do what you reckon is fair thing . Its your money !!! Maybe also speak to your accountant ...who will likely have less of an idea about what CHM are up to ... but might have an idea about what you can afford to lose .

Enjoy the ride and dont piss and moan if it all turns pear shape

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $9.826K 570.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3159986 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 94135 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.