CDT 23.1% 0.5¢ castle minerals limited

CDT Chart, page-1314

1. 775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    yep it will be a fun year ahead...realistically we will be a potential takeover target once RTR confirms their thesis that there a larger orebody below their current existing large orebody & once we confirm that extends to our tenement we laughing.
    if i had a wish list for 2022 id say CDT get major investor who takes % of graphite mine but outlays most of cost of building mine in return for long term graphite contracts.
    also could you imagine if we merged our massive tenements in Earaheedy with RTR's Earaheedy tenements in a JV?
    RTR was looking at it being a tier 1 project BEFORE they found a deposit below that recent deposit.
    and people forget there was some drilling at withnell 50yrs ago using ancient technology by todays standards...so we know something there & have old maps & can use modern technology to chase it.
    also it doesnt hurt that RTR doing the heavy lifting in drilling & we can see from what they find how it reflects on our tenement.
    we have a lot of fingers in the pie...it wouldnt surprise me if graphite or gold or something else gets spun off to concentrate on something more viable

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.002(23.1%)
Mkt cap ! $6.122M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $60.73K 11.65M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2620021 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1729905 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.