CDT 0.00% 0.7¢ castle minerals limited

CDT- Share Price 1.4cMust say as a Holder i was pleased to see...

1. 6,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 663
    CDT- Share Price 1.4c
    Must say as a Holder i was pleased to see the jump in BPM yesterday
    BPM went +160% on news of acquisition 45km from RTR’s -Major Zinc/Lead Discovery “Chinook & Magazine”
    For those who like Nearology,I Immediately researched the area to see who has also recently pegged and applied for prospective land in the area & “along strike” and found this-
    CDT recent licence applications is next to & Adjacent to “Chinook & Magazine” RTR Major Zinc/Lead Discovery ...LSR,ZNC,BLZ are also in vicinity
    BPM is 45km away (on the fault line)…CDT is right next door…youde assume if/once these leases are granted there will be a significant amount of attention on CDT as they would then begin field activities after historical data has been analysed.
    CDT is also cashed up with over $2m to conduct activities
    I think there’s an opportunity here similar to what MAN & ENX provided at Jumilar.
    I took positions in both & Both multi-bagged after a patient wait.CDT,to me,seems a similar scenario with the recent RTR Zinc Discovery.
    For these reasons i took a position in CDT at 1.5c
    The Withnell application area is immediately north of and, in part, appears to be along strike from the recent RTR Chinook – Magazine zinc-lead discovery
    The Withnell application was made on the basis that one such prospect, the Sioux prospect, appears to occur within the Withnell licence area. 

The four contiguous Terra Rosa applications are grouped immediately to the east of the Thaduna copper deposit. 

Please Caution that Explorers do attract a high element of risk & All five licence applications are at an early stage of the grant process and there is no certainty that the applications will be granted. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.571M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $1 165

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 772332 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 3150232 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.30pm 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.