CDT 0.00% 0.4¢ castle minerals limited

I would like to take the opportunity to acknowledge...

1. 797 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292
    I would like to take the opportunity to acknowledge setfire2thehive for many of his insightful posts that have prompted me to build up a decent size in CDT n enjoying the ride now.

Over the last 9 months, I've picked up sizable position in four stocks (PSC, CDT, IXR and BOA - not meant to cross promote here but to illustrate how accurate his picks are) because of those insights that SF2TH has shared unreservedly and objectively. He may be at time conservative in sp valuation but that shows his objectivity to size up the RvR fairly. So far, 3 of the stocks have returned handsomely at between 200+% to 500% gain over a short period, and I'm still holding them and at time increasing the size as they dipped (except PSC as the room is limited since it sold off its lithium mind in Zim). I hope SF2TH and other posters can continue to post good insight and share abundantly as well. Thank you!

I am sure CDT will continue to move up given its attractive portfolio and wish every steady investor here reap a high return for an early retirement.

Happy weekends!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.311M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2.333K 583.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 6593027 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 11213614 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.15pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.