CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

It seems pretty damn obvious to me that there is something else...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    It seems pretty damn obvious to me that there is something else going on here than just 'disgruntled and sad' long term investors dumping the stock. Of course they're not, sorry to burst all the gleeful little bubbles flying around as the usual subjects go on some kind of joyous frenzy as the price drops. Just not very becoming guys if you don't mind me saying, the hubris around is extraordinary. These are not good days if you are a long termer, as I've stated before, no one likes to see drops of this nature (and the drop in shareprice has been if nothing else dramatic)what I find so interesting is the conjecture around the reasons why it's happening.

Of course for the 'usual suspects' it clearly is to do with the fact that the company,or should we say the CEO, hasn't a clue, everything he's done is wrong, my God he couldn't run a chuck rafflle in a hen's house, you know the usual banter.

There are a few more obvious reasons, perhaps not quite as salacious, even boring perhaps..but there you go, not quite as much fun as the conjectured views that abound and people congratulating each other on yet another theory as to why CDU is hopeless. In the meantime, watch as a few start changing their tune ever so slowly as they sneakily buy in, get their fill and start talking about CDU not being really that bad...especially when sales start to happen. Well for what it's worth, I really do feel for those who for whatever reason can't endure these kind of dramatic drops, I hope for their sakes that things change fairly quickly, not sure they will but one can hope. No fun in watching others having a hard time, or stating the obvious with 'I told you so' no fun in that at all. There are those in different situations who are purchasing at these prices, and why wouldn't you? how long it will last at these prices who knows, hopefully not for long..

Take care all, especially the longtermers, take care mates.

Dossa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.