CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

ROH, I have not said anything libellous, Consider this, CDU has...

1. 1,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    ROH,

I have not said anything libellous,

Consider this, CDU has to pay back A$70 mill ( assuming loan fully drawn down) in the 12 months beginning Jan 2016. and rememebr that many on her including yourself said that we would not need to draw on the loan, DSO sales will pay for everything, yet the company draw down $48 mill almost as soon as the ink is dry.

Despite posting pictures of DSO in containers exactly a month ago, no announcement of sales have taken place. Why bother posting staged pictures. How much and what grade was in the containers, have they been shipped yet, if so when will they get to Shanghai.

What are forward volumes and grade of DSO. CDU keep reporting using the JORC figures for the stockpiles, why do they do this if grades are so much better than JORC as the company keeps implying without actually making that direct statement.
    They have a legal obligation to advise the market if grades are materially better or worse than JORC.

Why did they announce a million tonnes mined when a significant portion was still in the ground ?

How much will the total plant cost be ? when will it be fully commissioned ?

Shareholders are entitled to know these things.

You may be a happy shareholder seeing your share value eroded day after day. No local institutions will be interested for all the above mentioned reasons plus WM personally upset many of them.

Again contrast this with SFR for corporate openness and accountability because that is who CDU will be compared to by the people that make decisions on where to invest.

SFR announce contacts signed for DSO before they mined with a six month lead time. First shipment took place seven months after announcement, one month late.
    SFR put out a one or two page announcement of the first DSO sales with volume and grade accompanied by one picture , a container of DSO being loaded onto the ship.

How long have CDU being saying DSO sales soon, a number of years I believe, then the staged overloaded containers a month ago and no news since. Even just an ETA in Shanghai would be appreciated by shareholders.

Does anyone here know how many containers went, and on what ship ?

ROH, it basically boils down to the market has had enough of piles of photos posted over and over and repeated statements. I think June qtr report was the first one since 2008 that did not trumpet the savings made by buying equipment during the GFC, something like 20 qtrs this information was repeated. Do you really believe the company has saved the $160 mill they often come out with. Easy to get big numbers if you take highest quote as a comparator.

IMO, I do not think that the market will take CDU seriously under current management control.

You can not blame shorters etc for the current share price, price growth will need to come from institutions buying in as retailers do not have deep enough pockets to have a significant impact on volume.

Shares are there to buy, you and other say CDU is undervalued, but the buyers with funds do not see the value or they have weighed the risk based on past performance as to when the plant is operational.

Agian ask yourself, why have CDU been mining for two years, have 1 million tonnes on stockpiles but still report JORC numbers for the stockpiles.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.