CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

malgmac, seeing as how you....imho... appear to be CDU's main...

1. 4,289 Posts.
    malgmac, seeing as how you....imho... appear to be CDU's main down ramping short supporters spokesperson, I am not surprised that you did not immediately want to put that info up yourself when I asked...despite letting us know ...more or less...that it would be easy to do for someone with all your talents...or perhaps you are finding that it just may hurt your mates (walking the walk so to speak...your terminology) and we would not want to do that eh....of course I could be totally wrong and you hate them as much as me....lol

I remain convinced....as a genuine holder...that CDU can and will deliver....unfortunately still lots of patience is required....and even true long term holders / supporters are being stretched in that department.
    Our screwing shorters continue to influence our SP imho and the sooner we can rid the company of that rot the better...WM...lets give them the pain they deserve....give us the monthly sales info...asap ...of course buddy could be right and they are all wallowing in money and WM can't hurt them due to their starting positions....I am hoping the SP step up is big enough to really hurt them....all the same.....lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.