CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

It is interesting / amusing how a true holder like yourself...

1. 4,289 Posts.
    It is interesting / amusing how a true holder like yourself seems to enjoy bagging "just holders"....so your credibility I am sorry to say is completely shot.....a bit like another constantly bagging "holding" CDU person here.

I do appreciate your efforts with the chart though, thank you for that.

Having shorters on our books stops the company from being able to advance or even hold its own ......imho. When non shorters look at our small daily trading volumes and the 8,500,000 shorts in place plus all the HFT deliberately holding the SP down, they will look elsewhere. That sort of manipulation does not inspire confidence and should be banned.
    Perhaps WM should approach ASIC AGAIN and demand they take CDU off the companies that can be shorted list. ASIC could still be smarting over their public exposure / humiliation that confirmed their pathetic interest in areas they were supposed to be responsible for...........so WM could find he has an ear this time around...imho.

Once that blue kick up line on your chart is removed...no more shorting in CDU shares....then I feel our SP can recover. Having said that WM coming out with the DSO monthly sales figures will also sink the boot into the shorters guts hopefully delivering a death blow.
    So I am hoping he does both....asap

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.