CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Alimak I think another slight exaggeration on you behalf.. Like...

1. 2,594 Posts.
    Alimak
    I think another slight exaggeration on you behalf..
    Like ozb I heard Feb march for DSO.
    So I had a stab at march for sales.
    Now we all know that there was so much NC it held up the production for a while.
    Through the crusher of course.
    As far as I'm concerned when they tell us they are clearing the rom pad and stockpiling the other 186,000t
    there then is some action happening.Soon.
    Now me being the type of person I am and also being in for the long haul I want to know its working properly and full on before I hear anything.
    So when we do hear something I will expect it to have been going full tilt for a month and no problems arising.
    I don't care if it takes another 6 months.
    As long as its spot on.
    There is no point releasing info till full testing has proved what it will achieve.
    If you could produce DSO at 20% then use the ore sorter and get it to 60% wouldn't you reduce your transport costs by one third forever (well with DSO) rather than rush your first lot through.
    I'm sure their clients are busting to get the best product for as long as they can.
    What the whole discussion on here boils down to is the non (or impatient) think WM is lying about having a great resource and the holders that have always believed think he is the real deal.
    So I can tell you I have definitely been buying the brokers shares and believe they won't have the balls to have a go without m&g s shares to fall back on.
    We shall see

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.