CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

M&G would have made a strategical decision to exit the stock,...

1. 919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    M&G would have made a strategical decision to exit the stock, whilst shorting is abhorrent in this case I do not believe shorting has anything to do with it.

M&G would have analysed the company based on the available data and then looked at the future for CDU.

Like other posters on this forum they would have realised that a lot more money is required to establish production and sales and based on that data they have decided to exit.

I read with interest how those of us who have for years rang the warning bells are classed as downrampers, it is similar to the crowd who calls a person a climate scetpic just because they question the science.

Others like AKA H who previously was a strong supporter of CDU, has recently also done his own analyses and realised that for all the promises WM has made (many of them broken) there is not much yet to show for and that there are unanswered questions for which shareholders deserve an answer.

I recently have made the prediction that CDU will fall further and possibly below $1.00. This is based on comparing it with LYC whose sp also dropped substantially and although it had a story to tell and is a good project was still hammered. LYC is now at least producing and has a product to sell. The biggest problem for it is the basket price of its product which has dropped in value.

CDU has no product to sell, it has not cash flow source and for those who bank on the DSO I do not see much profit in it. A mine needs to mine and transport its resource to the customer. CDU is mining (some) but otherwise nothing else is properly in place.

WM for all he says realy only seems to care about proving his theory right. In the mean time he has made millions from shareholders who have believed in his story, however he already has his profits vs the shareholders who have little to show for. Approx 4 years ago I believe there was a capital restructure where x amount of CDU where converted into y amount of shares, not sure what the figure was but it would be interesting to know what the sp is now in the old value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.