CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

cdu level playing field vs exco

1. 74 Posts.
    I have said a little on EXCO which bought in a little criticism but these are the problems you have when you have a major on board your register. Ivanhoe can now scuttle the EXCO/XSTRATA deal. I see IVA has put out a notice saying "either pay all the $175m to shareholders" OR "there will be no deal".
    I think & hope that this is why CDU is taking their time to find the right partner in the capital raising, just so this sort of thing doesnt happen to them. I think we all got a taste of it when CDU placed the 10m shares to M & G, they voted against one of the exec directors P> Huthinsen from being re-elected. Now all of us holders no how important Peter is to the company, yet they voted against his re-election.

Ill bet London to a brick that the next placement that CDU does will be to a private concern and not one of the big end of town State Owned Corporations of China. Sure they have done a deal with Sinosteel and they have offered it appears from the MOU six months ago that they may somehow be involved in the financing, but I doubt it. WM is a little smarter than that, he knows how the games played and so do all of us, its just that sometimes we all get a little frustrated especially being suspended for 4 weeks.

In my opinion, I think that being suspended and no leaks, puts all of us shareholders on a level playing field. If we dont like the deal that CDU has we, bail if its good we support CDU, its our choice. I would like to be in a position where there was a deal getting done and not knowing what might happen, I wouldnt know whether to sell or buy or hold. I think more companies should go into a voluntary suspension when deals are getting done. Have a look at TRH, was 18c then 60c and now 80c and then a deal on the fertilizer.
    Dont tell me EXCO insiders had no idea what was going on, 26c then for no reason 68c and then the deal with Xstrata announced, love to see how many Directors were buying,
    RNI no announcement but up from 80c to $1.35.This hasnt happened with CDU. How would you fee if you were in one of three above companies and sold whilst things were going on in the background. Of course I am only guessing but believe it or not these things do happen. I can imagine the criticism the company has been getting for staying in suspension for so long, but obviously there hasnt been a deal signed off yet, but at least I know when it is, I will know all the details and so will every other shareholder at the same time. I say good on ya CDU

Ikey moses

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.