CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

CDU Life's story, page-15

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Good post Bermuda and nice to see you back.

If you remember it I used to call it that this was going to end in this way but it wasn't appreciated at all.

One thing that we have to thank for the demise or better still "THE BROWN MUD " we are currently in, is the fact that we have the ASX and ASIC looking after us. Both useless at best to say the least. Do they care about what happens to shareholders.? Don't hold your breath mate because you will soon find out that you will soon end up with a dark blue face.

Hence why these kind of people are continuing doing what they are doing best knowing that they will never be called to task and continue screwing some people out of their money.

Now we can also thank the Politicians who have worked very hard to set up these two useless entities (AND THAT IS BEING VERY KIND TOO), and let them roam free in the wild while they know full well that what they are doing is against the originally set up rules but who cares..............as long as they will continue to travel in the gravy train while the shareholders are getting screwed. One more thing, where do these politicians end up when they decide to leave Parliament.??

Even with the findings of the Royal Commission, how many of those culprits have been dragged in front of a Judge and made to answer some questions.??

I rest my case Bermuda et all.

As for the white shoes and what some of them can do, let me tell you that I wouldn't swap anything for being equal to them. I am happy in the way I am and I wouldn't swap it with anyone of them.

Once again, and like before, I rest my case.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.