CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

""##barring that I expect the retail shareholders will get the...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    ""##barring that I expect the retail shareholders will get the pineapple they are at the bottom of the food chain after the secured creditors. employees , tax dept , state royalties, unsecured creditors et all ! ##""

It is really sad and unexplainable that things like that are still allowed to happen in a Country like Australia.

What are the Politicians doing while this is continuing to happen under their own very eyes and witnessing some poor investors getting screwed on a never ending basis.?

When is it going to start to happen that at times some of the Directors and Executive should be made to be held accountable for their action instead of taking their money and walk away while the investors have been fleeced, and made to pay back all of what they have earned while doing it, plus interests.??

Ohhh I forgot, they haven't got a cent nor do they own any real assets as they are all under the names of their wives/partners or into some Bermuda or other Tax Free Country's accounts where no one has access to them.

dyor.!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.