CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Bennybluebagger, much appreciated mate. But don't blame yourself...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Bennybluebagger, much appreciated mate. But don't blame yourself for what happened to you. I do understand that some investors, especially new ones are thinking that money in the sharemarket comes easily. IMHO, (and I believe in that strongly) the sharemarket is full of sharks and some of them couldn't care less where the money comes from as long as they make it...Period.!!!

What I don't agree with as to how some of those baseless rampers are constantly allowed to post garbage in these forums without being asked some serious questions. If you do ask questions, they quickly pack together and report you to the moderators making sure that your posts are removed and/or even being suspended.

I can still remember me writing a reply to a poster saying just two letters (BS, NO not the full word) and guess what I was suspended for a full day form posting. Unbelievable but true.

I lost some money too in this dog with two dicks but I started realising that it was all a big show with no real facts and started ringing the warning bells while making it clear to many posters that I was selling out. All to no avail while getting lambasted for daring to say that.............and reported to the Mods.

A) Now the big warning bells started ringing for me when adding 2 plus 2 never came up with 4 but with too many different figures.
    B) Then the next one was when we spent millions of dollars in doing a DFS/BFS only to be told that we didn't need one as would have all the money in the World.
    C) When the biggest holder of our shares was selling out at a loss,
    D) When someone in Management started threatening his shareholders with legal action, That for me was the biggest red flag ever seen in all of my days in investing in the sharemarket. And don 't forget that time which I remember clearly HC was put on freeze and all of the previous posts were deleted. I CAN STAND CORRECTING ON THAT ONE IF I AM WRONG and will sincerely apologise.

Then, let's not mention some of those rampers (One or two in particular), but I don't want to go down that way because this post of mine will never end.
    When one them gained a position within the company, wasn't that another good warning bell.??

So, yes I lost money too but not as much as I would have if I didn't start to have concerns and sell out when I did.

I do still hold some 4 or 500 shares in this dog, but I have held them there to remind me not to go near them nor buy any of them ever.

The most interesting part about it all is that none of those rampers are around the be seen.

Cheers and good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.