CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

cdu likelyup soon in senate inquiry into asic, page-105

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "I am still waiting for ASIC to give me an answer to my representations concerning the F…… broker report on CuDeco Limited."

My advice to you maxw, and there is only one worth mentioning, is not to hold your breath.

Considering when not one, including the Police Force, and the endless list of Politicians that you have written to, haven't even bothered to give you any positive spin about it all, and gave you the advice that you will have to deal with ASIC.

Blame the broker, blame the shorters but IMO you will have to blame the JORC that WM released to the market for teh cause of it all, and the endless barrage of rampings posted by NEV and a few others at the time.

$150 dollars shares prices and some dizzy heights of dividends paid quarterly at anything up to $8 and $10 dollars per shares, was enough for some to get out on a limb and then fall to the ground head first and without a parachute.
    Don't blame the Brokers mate. That is what someone would love for you to believe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.