CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

cdu likelyup soon in senate inquiry into asic, page-156

1. 9,111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8513
    Brett, Gj, Nev, Max and others,

The whole conspiracy aspect to the trading of shares in CDU is a furphy at this point in time. Was there manipulation of the share price around the time of M+Gs exit, most likely. Is there a hidden package of 12m shares "controlling" the share price? No, definately not.

The company knows who the owners of all the shares are, though some are in nominee companies, the same goes for every other stock.

What is controlling the share price is the company itself by lack information that institutions can use to value the company. If the Australian institutions had accurate numbers and timelines, they would put their own value on the company and invest (or not) accordingly.

With the current 'shorters', don't be surprised if they borrowed the shares from some of our biggest existing shareholders, including the chinese 'supporters' of the company. If they want to buy more shares cheap, a simple way to do it is lend your existing stock out for the purpose of shorting, then buy when the shares are cheap.

For Max and Nev with the senate, I wish you well, and personally would like to see the practise of shorting outlawed. But I live in the real world, where manipulation of share prices occurs all the time, it is just another cost of doing business by allowing for it.

I still tick my sentiment as 'buy' because under $2 this is a bargain for a nearly complete processing plant on a large copper resource, that is proving easy to mine(as in low cost). It will only take one good announcement and the price of shares could almost double, while continued iffy information with nice pictures is likely to see the share price drift.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.