CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

cdu likelyup soon in senate inquiry into asic, page-183

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "So you do not believe that any of the buybacks were successful ."

No, I didn't say that. As usual you are trying hard to put words in my mouth. Good try though. I give you that even if you failed.

All-the-while, once again, you have intentionally left out the ones that he bought back at a higher price than what he reissued them at a later date, and you are still doing the same in leaving them out of the equation. Why are you doing so.!!!!

It is also my opinion that, if no buy-backs were made that money would have helped us a long way toward what we are trying to do now. And don't forget the inflationary factor and the continuing raising of costs.

The rest of your post is just more of the same regurgitation of what other juniors are doing.

We are talking about CDU here, not what other juniors are saying and how they are travelling.

IMO, when someone is pushing hard on making comparison to some smaller company, that is when the warning bells are starting to ring.

It could very well be the case that, all the ramping issues that someone has pushed along ad infinitum have just run out of tracks, and that someone is looking for alternatives to continue on his merry ways.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.