CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

cdu likelyup soon in senate inquiry into asic, page-200

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "CuDeco has certainly had to experience many costly lessons in recent years.

In my opinion, mostly brought about by manipulation of CDU securities."

Hi Maxw,

CDU is not the only company having to go through some form of manipulation. Yet CDU is the only Forum with a record amount of threads repeating the same thing over again.

And who is the one that started all of this arguments.?

Just have a good look around it all and you will realise that IMHO it is that same person that could have brought many newbie investors to their knees due to the unlimited amount of baseless rampings and craps that he was pushing ad infinitum, and unchecked.

I still have some of this poster's posts saved for future reference to remind me of what was going on at the time so that I won't fall for that trap anymore, if at all possible. When I fell a bit unsure of myself, I juts go back and read a couple so that I can get back on track.

Maxw, seeing that you raising this part about the manipulation, and everyone is complaining about it, may I remind you that you and I are investing in the sharemarket and that is part and parcel of investing in it.

So, the only solution IMO, and like someone has told me more times than not that if I am unhappy with CDU I should sell out and move on, these posters should do the same as well. ""Sell Out And Move On"". Fair is fair.

According to them, they are putting their money into something that they are aware that they will be loosing out, complain about it, and continue putting every penny they can raise into it. Go Figure!!!!

Don't do as I do, just do as I say, quickly comes to mind.

Cheers mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.